Like Out, Beginning of Psychological Disorders

Are you among those who like to be alone? Beware you are experiencing a psychological disorder. Alone or withdraw from social contact, basically does not just happen, but so many factors that cause a person to withdraw from social interaction. These factors include:
Not confident in social life. A person who pulled away from social life because he felt himself less acceptable by the group, did not have the ability to feel anything that can be highlighted, prejudiced that he can not be accepted by the social environment is the main factor and the reason why a person ever to withdraw from social contact . Included in this group are persons with physical disabilities, people with PD crisis (confident), people with negative social perceptions and others.
Life requires greater privacy. This phenomenon is commonly found in urban environments. People do not know each other, although it is still in the category of neighbor. Moreover, the closed housing structure and activity of each, so that social interaction is not established. The phenomenon of life is more of an effect on children with developmental period, where children will learn to understand social life, learn to empathize with the suffering of others. If at this stage of child development is disturbed, then it could be predicted, the child will experience irregularities in the conduct of social life.

In addition to the phenomenon of life of urban environment, the people who need a greater level of privacy is an individual who grew up in a middle class family. Individuals who grow up in middle and upper individual will develop an attitude and a sense of social needs will be low.
Personal idealism is not in line with social values. This is more found in many thinkers, philosophers, nor the Prophet though. They assume, people already sick, so social life order  must be improved. If idealism held can change the society in general, then the individual is an idol in society. Another case, if the idealism that has never held or received in the line of social life of the community, withdrew from social interaction can not be avoided. Withdraw from social life in this form, will basically make the pain personally, because it will foster ideas to the extreme, which is far from the realities of local social life.
Social life, not just seen in the form of interaction needs, however, is a means of therapy to maintain normal behavior in order to remain in accordance with social norms. Indeed sometimes, the social value does not correspond to personal expectations, but not a reason to withdraw socially, because it will be dangerous again personally, because it will float the attitudes that are inconsistent with the values ​​of local communities. Outs was indeed a personal need for introspection and think for a moment to live a social life.
What if a job Demand more to be alone? Wait, next post ....
An afterthought for us:
When young, I dreamed of changing the world, but to no avail. Time passed, until I was grown and established a domestic life, so I hope to control the domestic life that I lead, it was a failure. And time kept walking, until I was older. I just realized, that I can not change the life of my family let alone change the world. I continue to think and realize, although late, was the source of the problem was me. How can I change my family let alone the world, if I do not ever change yourself
own.
Transformed, then will you get the life of the world will change ....





0 comments:

Post a Comment